Summer Boost Academy
NBFA’s Summer Boost Academy keeps students actively learning through the month of August. The program, which is recommended for grades 1-7, provides up to 4 weeks more instruction each year than traditional public school districts.
The academic-based program gives students a “boost” on the upcoming academic year by:
· Matching them with the teachers and classmates they are scheduled to have in the fall
· Providing them with intensive reading and math instruction in their upcoming grade
· Offering enrichment through community partnerships
· Re-teaching subject areas that children find most challenging to prepare them for the rigors of the regular school year.
August 1 - 12, 2016
* 8:00am - 12:00pm daily
* Free to attend
* Free breakfast & lunch provided
* Busing is available
* Registration now open - English & Spanish forms Due May 27, 2016
* Students are required to all sessions daily
If you have questions about the program, please contact Mrs. Baldwin 203. 384.2897 x160
* This year, Summer Boost Academy will only run two weeks, Aug 1-12.
* Please complete a separate form for each child.